Will we be a good fit?
A goal I have in MY business is to make YOUR business (and your life!) feel easier and WAY less overwhelming.
That being said…
How can I help you? Will we be in this together?
Who am I, anyway?
My name is Ashley and I’ve been in the hair industry since 2005. I help hair pros to make more money without working MORE hours behind the chair, and I help stylists just like you create their ideal work/life balance!
I’ve grown my own 6 figure hair clientele AND my own coaching + online course empire.
I teach what I’ve learned from experience.
I’m a momma of the cutest little girl.
I believe in doing impeccable hair.
… and I believe in celebrating with endless mimosas!
I keep it real and promise not to try to sell you any weird shit that I don’t truly believe will help skyrocket your biz.
Oh yeh… I cuss sometimes too.
Will We Be a Good Fit?
It’s important to work in your own zone of genius and embrace the things that make you feel in total alignment.
That being said, here is a little bit about mine:
I serve people with these characteristics best:
- Stylists wanting to learn how to best grow their audience, reach more people, make a larger impact.
- Stylists who want to create multiple streams of revenue in addition to their behind the chair income.
- Stylists who feel like they have plateaued and are looking for what is next & are ready to reignite their passion and purpose.
- Stylists who are are exhausted and tired, but still can’t say no to their clients even though it causes challenges in their personal life and it’s a detriment to their well-being.
- Stylists who are ready to step outside of their comfort zone and do something wild.. like $DOUBLE$ their income (Yes, we do that kind of thing here!)
- Stylists who want to feel like they have a partner and new bestie in the online marketing world and someone who genuinely cares about their success (Well, hello there, beautiful!) 👯♀️
- Stylists who believe in elevating the industry and believe in supporting others #stylistssupportingstylists
I am stubborn about working with…
- Grumpy people who don’t want to BElieve THEre is GOOD in the world.
- Those who aren’t willing to do the work. There isn’t a “get rich quick” scheme out there that works. The only way I know how to make more money in your salon and/or online is to be a good human, practice gratitude, and BELIEVE that you are capable of anything you set your mind to! I work hard to serve my people and make them feel like they are my ONLY client. That’s how I live and that’s what I teach.
- It’s important to learn early on that you need to use your time and mental resources wisely, so if you felt yourself nodding during the first list, you’re welcomed with open arms (and a glass of 🥂 to celebrate).
If you are not into changing the world by spreading all the good thangs, or you’re generally in a crappy mood and just want to be a grumpy pants, it’s all good.
I’m just not your girl. You can unsubscribe below.
I knew I liked you.
Now, this is a two-way street, so make sure you email me back to tell me about you and YOUR BIZ, but for now I’ll just keep talking.
My Business Beliefs
I believe that hairstylists are the world’s unrecognized therapists, and that when you create a world of empowered stylists, you create a positive ripple effect that touches every family and person in the world!
We need more POWERFUL, RICH, and CONFIDENT hairstylists.
Stylists are the ones who touch people every single day, and they have the ability to change more lives than anyone for the good!
When a stylist is lit up – personally, professionally, emotionally and physically – your community lights up! That is how energy works. (but I’ll won’t nerd out on that topic quite yet lol)
You may be wondering if I still do hair myself.
The answer is YES, but only by special request.
I currently have a very high-end hair extension business, but it wasn’t always that way…
A few years back I was a struggling stylist.
I had moved 5 different times, back and forth between 3 cities, and every time I almost had my clientele built up again, the rug was pulled out from under me and I found myself rebuilding in a new city.
This last time around, I was pregnant, divorced, with barely any money, in a brand new city with zero clientele, and I was overwhelmed and wondering how the hell I was going to make this work.
I studied everything there was to know about utilizing social media to grow my hair biz rapidly.
I knew I needed to hone in on the one skill set I was the great at and would quickly help me rise to the top of my profession to become a leading expert, and for me, that was specializing in hair extensions.
I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but I believed in myself.
In 6 months time I was able to build a 6 figure hair biz in Las Vegas.
I share this with you because I have been there, and I know what kind of magic you can create for yourself when you put your mind to it!
I love love L💜VE doing hair extensions, and I’m so grateful for my salon work that brought me to where I am today, but I choose to not be in the salon on a daily basis because as I have evolved, the level of impact I want to make in the world has also grown and evolved.
As I was in the salon one day last year working on an epic hair extension transformation (like one of those 8 hour deals), when IT HIT ME…
I have the ability to impact one, incredible life right now, BUT I understood the even larger impact I could be making if I took those 8 hours and dedicated it to helping hundreds of people at one time.
That’s when I knew it was time to scale back my salon work.
My mission on this planet is to make the biggest impact possible, and since that is the case, I knew with my online platform I could scale my impact instantly if I decided to go “all in.”
So I went all in!
I make a lot of money with my hair extensions, and I make a lot of money online. I have no shame around that.
In fact, one of my goals is to instill that confidence and belief in you.
YOU are worthy and capable of making huge amounts of money while making a huge impact.
You get to have both.
Let me rephrase that.
You get to have it all!
I’ve now built my life around my laptop and setting my own schedule to help you make all of your wildest dreams come true, and frankly, I can’t imagine it any other way.
- I think too many people are afraid of what they are capable of if they gave themselves permission to go just for it.
- I don’t believe in selling you courses that aren’t packed FULL of massive value, and to be honest, I typically am an oversharer lol. If I wouldn’t buy it myself and be excited AF to actually use it, then you won’t find it for sale here.
- I believe in creating lots of free content that is super valuable to you and your biz, and I love your face off even if you just consume the free stuff.
- I don’t believe you can make all the money you desire without doing the inner work first. Money comes where it’s invited and stays where it’s welcome. Mindset is top priority in our community!
- I believe in becoming massively UNAPOLOGETIC in how you want to live, how you want to earn & receive money, and how you want to show up – it’s your life after all, honey! I am simply here as a friend & a guide!
You already have everything you need to be successful.
You just need to start.
I know, first-hand, the ripple effect that YOUR WORK has on the entire world. That’s why I believe so deeply in its importance.
I believe that we can change the world, one happy stylist and client at a time.
That’s why I’ve created my entire business around helping stylists reach more clients, feel happier, and make more… you already know…more 💵!
FROM HERE ON OUT
If you’re still here, I foresee good things, many laughs, and hopefully a 🥂 in our future (I organize stylist meetups called “Hair Pro Hangouts” woohoo) This is supposed to be fun, after all!
Occasionally I’ll be offering you a product that you will find useful in your business, but I won’t hard-sell you on anything you don’t need. Pinky swear.
I also want you to know that I do my absolute BEST to share useful, relevant, and fresh strategies and inspiration with you here each week.
Alright, that’s it for me this time.
Want to get on the email list to get all my best content delivered straight to your inbox?
Enter your details below.